Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Most Listened to on Ipod

I was going through my list of songs because for some reason my ITunes library got erased, not from my hard drive, just from ITunes so I had to re-import all my songs. Made me go through a bunch of options through ITunes I hadn't messed with in awhile and I noticed it keeps track of how many times you've listened to songs. I sorted it by most listened to and here's my list of top ten songs. This doesn't mean these are my favorite songs but they find themselves on various playlists I listen to frequently. Some may make you laugh but it's just the stuff I like:

1. King Without a Crown - Matisyahu Play Count: 60
2. Wonderboy - Tenacious D Play Count: 45
3. Across the Universe - The Beatles Play Count: 38
4. This is Your Life - Fight Club Soundtrack Play Count: 34
5. Tribute - Tenacious D Play Count: 31
6. Hypnotize - System of a Down Play Count: 29
7. Hey Jude - The Beatles Play Count: 28
7. Maybe - N.E.R.D. Play Count: 28
9. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - The Beatles Play Count: 26
10. When You Were Young - The Killers Play Count: 24

2 comments:

Mark H said...

Man a song in a play count in the 30s couldn't make the top 50. I have a playlist that shows the top 25. My number one most played is Hip Hop Saved My Life by Lupe Fiasco with 256 plays and at tenth is the Beatles' Let it be with 149 plays. i need to get a life haha.

Fierrote said...

Keep in mind that most of my Ipod listening is to podcasts - video game podcasts. Talk about getting a life. It's only when I'm in the mood or out of podcasts to listen to that I listen to music. We all need to get a life my friend.