Monday, March 9, 2009

Things To Do Before I Die 1

I plan start a periodic series where I list the things I want to do or accomplish before I die. I will post five at a time and they will be in no particular order as I will post as they come to mind. They'll range from truly grand feats to small mundane tasks and everything in between that I would like to do just once. I'll generally try to stay away from the cliche things but you'll find one on my list every so often.

1. Have a school named after me. Nobody knows who Jane Hambric is but if you have a school named after you, you know you did something worthwhile along life's journey.

2. Knock somebody out. Not just punch someone but knock them out cold.

3. Go camping alone. Just get away to the middle of nowhere and be on my own at least for a weekend.

4. Give someone advice that they'll remember for the rest of their life in one sentence. You don't always need to deliver a moving speech to get your point across and sometimes shorter really is sweeter. I may not know if I accomplish this since someone might not tell me that they'll remember something I said for the rest of their lives.

5. Approach and hit on a girl that is completely out of my league. I'm talking a Vegas 10 type. I may crash and burn but you never know and it's always worth the try...


Feel free to leave your thoughts on my list and post any of your own things to do in the comments section.

1 comment:

Travis said...

i've only done one of the said so's on your list and that is knock someone out cold. I used to have a list with like 50 crazy things I had written down. A lot doable a lot not.